On Sunday, October 16, Cabaret for Life’s Members gathered to celebrate another great year of giving! “Ribbon in the Sky” featured the incomparable Jarrod Scott and a fantastic band led by Phil Carr, as well as special guests Jenna Bitow, Felix Truex and Lauren Fijol.
Breaking our 20th anniversary record from last year, CFL donated over $40,000 to the following charities in 2016:
- Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
- The Center in Asbury Park & Center House
- The Frances Foundation for Kids Fighting Cancer
- K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital
- Kick Cancer Overboard
- The Lupus Foundation
- Michael’s Feat
- The Valerie Fund at Monmouth Medical Center
Thanks to our Members, old and new, for supporting Cabaret for Life.